Re: New file uploaded to fontographer

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11, 2009
      I was nervous about this but checked and see that the poster has been a member of the group since 2006.

      I use a Mac. I have no idea whether the software which was uploaded works, or whether it is clean of viruses, or anything. So... everyone... if you use it, it's at YOUR risk.
    • a.johnych
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 11, 2009
        Michael,The file is identical to the one you can find on Fontlab forum.

        Johnych