Bronx Modified

  • broscup
    Message 1 of 215 , Nov 2, 2000
    • bielerpr
      Message 215 of 215 , Feb 23, 2002
        Printing digital type with the photopolymer process is not the same
        as direct to plate photopolymer.

        One only needs the existant letterpess equipment with the addition of
        a base upon which to mount the plates so that they will print at type
        high. The plates can be processed by a number of commercial and semi-
        commercial outlets.

        There is also "alt" processing. Probably more what you are interested
        in. There are a number of books on this. _Printmaking with
        Photopolymer Plates_ and _Printmaking with the Sun_.

        Gerald