Important Letter for fontmaniacs Members

  • pgtsffaa
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2004
      Refinancing your home is never easier and more profitable.
      Our staff works exclusively to save you the most money as possible on any home loan.
      We secure loans at better interest rates, for anyone anywhere. Do not miss out.
      Copy and paste the following link into your web browser now.
      http://diplender.net/?partid=rcc1
      All it takes is thirty seconds.

      Financial security is trivial in an economy such as this.
      Let our knowledgeable staff assist you in any way possible.
      Please take thirty seconds and fill out this form right now.
      http://diplender.net/?partid=rcc1

      This is a one time opportunity.
      You cannot miss out on interest rates as low as this.
      All it takes is 30 seconds to start the money saving process.
      http://diplender.net/?partid=rcc1
      If you do not copy and paste the above link into your web browser the saving process cannot be started.

      Be sure to take advantage of this now you will be sorry if you do not.
      http://diplender.net/?partid=rcc1

    • olfumkuj
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 17, 2004
        Are you in debt? If so we can help
        We are helping hundreds of people consolidate debt every day
        Become one of our happy customers stop in today.

        http://grealus.com/adfhu
        please copy and paste the above link into your web-browser.

        89% of society is in debt at this current time.
        If you are in debt we can help you.
        Let our knowledgeable staff assist you in your time of need.

        copy and paste the following link into your web browser now
        http://grealus.com/adghu

        This is your one opportunity so act now.
        If you have debt you must consolidate.
        Do not miss out live happier and debt free.
        http://grealus.com/adghu
        Copy and paste the above link into your web browser.

        Debt relief has never been easier you must act now.

        http://grealus.com/adfhu

      • lyxrqelhpsa
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 24, 2004
          Living a better life is simple. Refinance your home now.
          With interest rates as low as this you stand to save large amounts of money.
          Also you will complete the payment of your home loan in a shorter amount of time.
          This can save potentially thousands of dollars and provide home ownership sooner.

          http://grealus.com/abwhu

          Stop and take thirty seconds to profit from the lowest interest rates ever!
          http://grealus.com/aqwhu