Hello group

  • Mik
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2004
      I just joined and realized that this group has been dormant for a
      bit. Is anybody here still.

      MIK
    • Launok Creations
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28, 2004
        Hello MIK,

        Well, I am here ... also a new member. I am also not getting fonts or mail via this group. I am member of Only_Fonts group (also Yahoo group) which is very much active. I am sure you will get there what you want! If you want to join and need the address, please let me know. launok_creations@...

        Laura
        (Launok Creations)

        Mik <bullik2000@...> wrote:
        I just joined and realized that this group has been dormant for a
        bit. Is anybody here still.

        MIK

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT