My Font Site's Running Again

  • superdan_1972
    Message 1 of 215 , Oct 7, 2000
      Just wanted to let you all know that my font
      site, Fontosaurus Text, is back up and running again.
      Everything's a free download (but I'm asking for $2
      contributions...call it "giftware")...<br><br>All my fonts are
      originals -- none of the recycling you see on "best of"
    • bielerpr
      Message 215 of 215 , Feb 23 9:59 AM
        Printing digital type with the photopolymer process is not the same
        as direct to plate photopolymer.

        One only needs the existant letterpess equipment with the addition of
        a base upon which to mount the plates so that they will print at type
        high. The plates can be processed by a number of commercial and semi-
        commercial outlets.

        There is also "alt" processing. Probably more what you are interested
        in. There are a number of books on this. _Printmaking with
        Photopolymer Plates_ and _Printmaking with the Sun_.

        Gerald