Desperately seeking Trade Gothic, Bembo and Golden Cockerel for windows platform

  • bodalmighty
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2004
      Hello,

      Just designed a piece for a client on my Mac. Gave him the fonts I used (Trade
      Gothic, Bembo and Golden Cockerel) so that he could reprint the piece whenever he
      wanted. Also just found out that he has a PC and can't use my "Mac" fonts. So if
      anyone has the above mentioned fonts, I'd be very grateful and would be happy to
      trade anything I have.

      Thanks a lot,

      John Bodner