Going "No Mail"

  • Matt Acord
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2003
      Hello,

      I just wanted to post and let you know that I am going "no mail" effective
      at midnight tonight and will go back to "mail" on Thursday, June 19, 2003.
      I am going out of town for training for my job and won't have access to my
      e-mail! Thanks!

      Matt

      P.S.

      "No Mail" will begin at midnight EST tonight.

      Matt