A PROGRAM TO SAVE DISK SPACE!

  • anothernorman
    Message 1 of 215 , Jun 2, 2001
      Hi, I have a program that saves disk space for
      fonts! You can just delete the fonts u don't want (you
      can get them back again, no troubles) and use the
      ones u want. Then you can download them back into ur
      hard drive! It's very easy (I don't make it sound
      easy) and fun too! If u want to get a ~FREE COPY~ from
      me then reply and I'll e-mail you!
    • bielerpr
      Message 215 of 215 , Feb 23, 2002
        Printing digital type with the photopolymer process is not the same
        as direct to plate photopolymer.

        One only needs the existant letterpess equipment with the addition of
        a base upon which to mount the plates so that they will print at type
        high. The plates can be processed by a number of commercial and semi-
        commercial outlets.

        There is also "alt" processing. Probably more what you are interested
        in. There are a number of books on this. _Printmaking with
        Photopolymer Plates_ and _Printmaking with the Sun_.

        Gerald