No activity in last 7 days
Dedicated to the descendants of Cherokee, Muscogee-Creek, Seminole, Choctaw, and Chickasaw Freedmen of Indian Territory (now Oklahoma) and to the immigrant families from Mississippi, Kentucky, Alabama, and other southern states who settled among them in the area of the Four Mile Branch, Muskogee County, Oklahoma and including the surrounding area; Braggs, Manard Mountain, Hulbert, Gibson Station, Fort Gibson, and Fort Gibson Bottoms. The page is to be used to exchange information relative to genealogy, family histories, reunion notices, and information concerning current Freedman descendant enrollment efforts in the Five Civilized Tribes. Pictured above: My maternal grandparents; Bertha McNAC(K) and Houston MAYFIELD.
- May 1, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.