Folkspraak vocabulary for your consideration

  • BriBri56@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9, 1999
      This is sort of long, so I'm sending as an attachment. I'm also posting it
      via the folkspraak website at onelist. Maybe it amounts to the same thing, I
      don't know. Feel free to critique - I'm using a hodge-podge of dictionaries,
      and copying some stuff from handwritten notes, so errors are likely. As for
      the order of the vocabulary, my 3x5 cards fell off my lap while I was typing.
    • BriBri56@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 10, 1999
          Hallo. Min attachment was not attached to min last attempted posts, but ik
          uploaded min FolkVoc file into the Files section at onelist.com/folkspraak.
          It's the only file in there right now.

          Here are more words ik haven't formatted yet.
          Ja, Ne, Tanke, Hallo, Farwel, Farwel, Gud morgen, Gud middag, Gud nacht,
          Engelsch, Fransch, Dutsch, Spansch, Frou, Man, Dotter, Son, Moder, Fader,
          Frend

          Painful as it is to read, how about we e-mail in pidgin Folkspraak?

          Brian
        • Dan Dawes
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 10, 1999
            Pidgin Folkspraak. Gut Idee.

            Hallo. Min attachment was not attached to min last attempted posts, but ik
            uploaded min FolkVoc file into the Files section at onelist.com/folkspraak.
            It's the only file in there right now.

            Here are more words ik haven't formatted yet.
            Ja, Ne, Tanke, Hallo, Farwel, Farwel, Gud morgen, Gud middag, Gud nacht,
            Engelsch, Fransch, Dutsch, Spansch, Frou, Man, Dotter, Son, Moder, Fader,
            Frend

            Painful as it is to read, how about we e-mail in pidgin Folkspraak?

            Brian

            Congratulations to MSers_Online. Our latest ONElist of the Week.
            For full story and to submit yours, go to

            Folkspraak Discussion List, http://www.langmaker.com/folksprk.htm