newbie

  • Eman ahmed
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2006
      Hi Friends!
      Sometimes u just cant predict what ur gonna find in ur mail! Just
      opened my mail n guess what? voip !

      Check it out

      Have fun Guys, i think am gonna love it here, i just hope somebody
      sends me a mail soon!

      Join the largest Artificial Life Group on the Internet today
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/voipip