Ny worden

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 21, 2006
      Ny worden er her:

      (If this link will appear in two lines, you need to copy-paste once
      per line in order to have the full URL in your browser.)
      http://de.wikibooks.org/w/index.php?title=Folksprak%2F_Wortschatz&diff=154207&ol\
      did=153327

      http://de.wikibooks.org/wiki/Folksprak/_Wortschatz

      Grøten,
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 21, 2006
        I find it difficult to find the new words among the not so new words
        in your wordskatt. How does one see the difference? BTW some of your
        PG reconstructions seem to have inherited errors from etymonline.
        Infinitive verbs with a double "-an" suffix for example. For the
        record, the normal PG infinitive verb suffix was "-an". Some clever
        person has heard this and added "-an" to reconstructed PG verbs which
        already have the correct suffix. So you find in etymonline *sengwanan
        (sing), where "sengwan" would be correct.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 25, 2006
          It's not easy. But when you click on "Versionen / Autoren" you can
          select which versions you'd like to compare. It works, but it may take
          time to get used to it.

          Thanks for the "anan"-hint. I changed it.

          It may be interesting simply to add my Folksprak words to your new words.

          Bye,
          Stephan