Re: Re: [folkspraak] plural vote...

  • Daan
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 27, 2001
      Oops, that change deleted all votes... I hoped not, but yes... stupid Yahoo :(

    • Daan
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 27, 2001
        In that case I say sorry. To all of you.

      • Xipirho
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 27, 2002
          Sorry, I didn't vote "other" - I haven't even voted! I will now though!

          Elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo. Roly/Orly/Vinyacálë.
        • francois haas
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 27, 2002
            I prefer "s" after vowels and "r" ,
            and e(n) after other endings....
            ariues <ariues@...> a écrit : I voted other cause I feel that -ern is a better plural but not on
            the list. You'll notice that a bunch of parent languages use -er or -
            en to denote plurals. I've been using -ern as a nice compromise.

            mans vs. manern

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT