Update of Boksprak and Folksprak

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      Hi Folks,
      I have updated my Boksprak grammar and the Folksprak example texts
      (Pater Noster and the Tower of Babel). If you're interested you will
      find the files in the files section. Looking forward for your comments.
      Note that I have changed my FS "v-" to "w-", which you may find
      suitable, since you all use it, don't you? :)

      Probably I will soon write down the rules in order to derive (my)
      Folksprak from Boksprak.

      God ny jar!

      Regards,
      Stephan Schneider