Flag Submission

  • gjwatersjr
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2005
      Sorry for coming in late; I joined earlier today. Please take a look
      at "Herpfst Blad" on the last page of the flag submissions, if it's
      not too late for consideration.

      The leaf-silhouette is that of a Quercus Frainetto (which died in my
      garden earlier this year). The image was made with Gimp.

      Thanks,
      -Gary
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 16, 2005
        --- In folkspraak@yahoogroups.com, "gjwatersjr" <frisian@f...> wrote:

        > Sorry for coming in late; I joined earlier today. Please take a look
        > at "Herpfst Blad" on the last page of the flag submissions, if it's
        > not too late for consideration.
        >
        > The leaf-silhouette is that of a Quercus Frainetto (which died in my
        > garden earlier this year). The image was made with Gimp.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > -Gary

        Hmmm, looks much better than my silly suggestion (No. 29). My own
        favorites are No. 16, 19 and 22, though...
      • Evert Mouw
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 16, 2005
          Pretty cool flag, I admin I like it. But we are in the 3rd round
          already, and stretching the process indefinitly by giving the option to
          submit new flags would do much harm to our commitment to get things
          done. Again, it's a nice one, maybe we can keep the "leaf" idea because
          a logo would be nice. A logo is not the same as a flag, mind you, so a
          seperate logo election is in preparation :-)

          Evert