Re: [folkspraak] allow me to introduce myself

  • bribri56@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2001
      In a message dated 7/31/01 7:09:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
      alittlenothing42@... writes:

      Hallo, Chelsea, ond Welkommen! - There's not a lot of activity in the
      Folkspraak group right now. We seem to go in spurts and fits. You can review
      the thread in Yahoogroups to get an idea of the type of issues we've
      discussed. There are also some files uploaded, and some bookmarks. Have you
      been to langmaker.com/folksprk.htm ?? The basic grammar and other early work
      can be found there. Personally, I've got this massive vocabulary file in
      various Germanic languages to which I'm constantly adding. I use it to
      construct Folkspraak words. An early version is uploaded to
      groups.yahoo.com/group/folkspraak/files.

      There's a newer and currently more dynamic constructed Germanic language
      project called Nordien on the Web, with its own developing micronation called
      Nordia. You can link to the Nordien language site at
      http://www.geocities.com/aronoc.

      farvel op anander dag,
      Brian