What would help Folkspraak

  • the Keenans
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2001
      Hi,

      What folkspraak needs is speakers from all of its source languages
      working on it.

      We should get out there and recruit!

      I caught a Norwegian on alt.language.artificial once. he said he
      wouldn't mind giving it a look but he didn't want to get deeply
      involved.

      That's the kind of place to look. ;)

      In fact I think I'll make a post to Conlangs_in_use !

      -Duke