Re: [folkspraak] Re: Colours

  • Aron Boström
    Message 1 of 21 , Jan 31, 2005
      > Man, you claim that "skär" for pink is poetic usage, but still
      > use "ametistlila" in everyday speech? @@

      Well, at least on the engineering program at Lunds Institute of Technology,
      "Ametistlila" is in everyday use. It's the color of my education, and it makes
      a very beautiful color for our overalls. :-)

      Perhaps the majority uses "violett" instead, as Amethyst is commonly defined to
      have a violet colour.

      Aron