Re: [folkspraak] So what, specifically are the rules?

  • Andreas Beer
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2000
      Hi

      > the idea of actually using internet chat software available is EXCELLENT.
      > Putting the language into immediate use would be quite practical. Anyway,
      > if there is more to folkspraak on the web besides the very short langmaker
      > thing, let me know please.
      Hmm, I know some text-based email game - if we could play it with
      german, english and dutch native speakers, we could have a good
      foundation for a folkspraak community.
      Just have a look at
      http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/pbm_list/descriptions/atlantis.html
      there are some links to running games. The game is open source, and we
      just have to translate the text and the documentation...
      "just".... :)

      cu

      Andreas
    • Dan Dawes
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2000
        As far as I know, the langmaker site is it. What you see, is what you get.
        If there is more let me know.
        Dan

        I noticed on the langmaker site the mention of "charter rules" or
        guidelines. So what exactly is this. What actually is the current state of
        folkspraak? the idea of actually using internet chat software available is
        EXCELLENT. Putting the language into immediate use would be quite
        practical. Anyway, if there is more to folkspraak on the web besides the
        very short langmaker thing, let me know please.

        Michael

      • Dan Dawes
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2000
          Super, let the games begin.