So what, specifically are the rules?

  • Michael D. Edwards
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2000
      Hi all:
      I noticed on the langmaker site the mention of "charter rules" or guidelines. So what exactly is this. What actually is the current state of folkspraak? the idea of actually using internet chat software available is EXCELLENT. Putting the language into immediate use would be quite practical. Anyway, if there is more to folkspraak on the web besides the very short langmaker thing, let me know please.

      Michael

    • Andreas Beer
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2000
        Hi

        > the idea of actually using internet chat software available is EXCELLENT.
        > Putting the language into immediate use would be quite practical. Anyway,
        > if there is more to folkspraak on the web besides the very short langmaker
        > thing, let me know please.
        Hmm, I know some text-based email game - if we could play it with
        german, english and dutch native speakers, we could have a good
        foundation for a folkspraak community.
        Just have a look at
        http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/pbm_list/descriptions/atlantis.html
        there are some links to running games. The game is open source, and we
        just have to translate the text and the documentation...
        "just".... :)

        cu

        Andreas
      • Dan Dawes
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2000
          As far as I know, the langmaker site is it. What you see, is what you get.
          If there is more let me know.
          Dan

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2000
            Super, let the games begin.