Re: [folkspraak] Digest Number 105

  • Jonathan North Washington
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2000
      ««
      Part of the problem, I think, is that someone will propose
      a vowel system and everyone will say how great it is. Then weeks
      later someone else proposes a completely different system, and
      everyone says how great it is. Nothing gets done this way. Perhaps
      we should set deadlines for proposals and after the deadline we
      all take a vote. Whichever proposal gets the most votes wins.
      Then that can be written into the official grammer.

      Ah! The democratic way! I don't like that idea much, but it's the best we
      have so I say go for it. I think that I'll submit something, then, and
      we'll probably end up using a combination of several systems...

      ===
      Jonathan North Washington
      http://jnw.freeservers.com/
      Please send all non-group responses to: jonathan_w@...