Just

    Message 1 of 94 , Jul 31 5:07 AM
      OK, ic sculde géven én fo(/e)r-kláring(explanation) ov in welc
      sitatiónen(?) man sculde brúken "just".

      Hír is info, fron www.dictionary.com

      just(A)
      adj.
      1 Honorable and fair in one's dealings and actions: a just ruler. S
      ee Synonyms at fair1.
      2 Consistent with what is morally right; righteous: a just cause.
      3 Properly due or merited: just deserts.
      4 Law. Valid within the law; lawful: just claims.
      5 Suitable or proper in nature; fitting: a just touch of solemnity.
      6 Based on fact or sound reason; well-founded: a just appraisal.

      adv.(B)
      1 Precisely; exactly: just enough salt.
      2 Only a moment ago: He just arrived.
      3 By a narrow margin; barely: just missed being hit; just caught the
      bus before it pulled away.
      4 At a little distance: just down the road.
      5 Merely; only: just a scratch.
      6 Simply; certainly: It's just beautiful!
      7 Perhaps; possibly: I just may go.

      Ic denk de definitiónen A1,(2?) und B1,2,(3,4?) is gúd in FS...
      Dei, óder lík definitiónen is brúket in holandisc und skandinávisc,
      so wíd/f(ae)r ic wít...
      Manig folk hír denk al-tú mycel(too much) in englisc, und set in
      (???) al-tú manig anglisismen, ic denk...
      Man sculde denken ov de betuiding/méning ov de wórden man brúk...

      Wel, wel...

      --- In folkspraak@yahoogroups.com, "wakuran_wakaran" <hakans@w...>

      Message 94 of 94 , Aug 3, 2004
        OK, here is some info about "rath" from www.dictionary.com :

        rath

        \Rath\, Rathe \Rathe\, a. [AS. hr[ae][eth], hr[ae]d, quick, akin to
        OHG. hrad, Icel. hra[eth]r.] Coming before others, or before the
        usual time; early. [Obs. or Poetic]

        Bring the rathe primrose that forsaken dies. --Milton.

        rath

        \Rath\, Rathe \Rathe\, adv. Early; soon; betimes. [Obs. or Poetic]

        Why rise ye up so rathe? --Chaucer.

        Too rathe cut off by practice criminal. --Spencer.

        Both definitions:
        Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA,
        Inc.

        Btw, I meant the adjective "even" in case you didn't understand...