Re: [folkspraak] Re: re-verben

  • xipirho
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 3, 2004
      hu verk dain skraibing sistehm? vohrfor hahb 'is' OND 'god' ainlig ain konsonant? danken for dain taid! :-)

      > Ja, dat is god fur mik.
      >
      > Robert
    • tungol65
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 3, 2004
        --- In folkspraak@yahoogroups.com, "xipirho" <xipirho@r...> wrote:
        > hu verk dain skraibing sistehm? vohrfor hahb 'is' OND 'god' ainlig
        ain konsonant? danken for dain taid! :-)

        > > Ja, dat is god fur mik.

        I used to favour double vowels, but now tend to roughly follow the
        system used by Wordwolf. I spell "is" with one consonant because it
        is a verb and to me would be stressed with a long "i" thus rhyming
        with English "fleece". A prefix like FS *miss- (Englsh "mis-" and
        German "miss-") would be unstressed and have a short "i" so I spell
        it with a double consonant, so it sounds exactly like English "Miss".
        I must admit with "God/good" I can't quite decide which words to use
        in FS (god or godd), maybe "good" could be "gud" and "god" be "godd"?

        Regards
        Robert
      • xipirho
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 3, 2004
          ak. okeh, aber mi denk dat et is temelig bisahr tu brauk ain lang vokahl in 'is', als in teutsk, hollandisk, ond englisk dehr is ain kort vokahl.

          mi brauk 'guhd' (dat is /gu:d/) for 'good', ond 'god' (dat is /gOd/) for 'god'. dihs is simmilahr tu englisk ond teutsk. mi skraibde disen als 'gud' ond 'godd' befohr, ond deh kunde is skraibet 'gúd' ond 'god' oder vat-immer! (mi denk de latst vord vahr temelig englisk, neh!? :-) - sorri!).

          bai.

          > --- In folkspraak@yahoogroups.com, "xipirho" <xipirho@r...> wrote:
          > > hu verk dain skraibing sistehm? vohrfor hahb 'is' OND 'god' ainlig
          > ain konsonant? danken for dain taid! :-)
          > >

          > > > Ja, dat is god fur mik.
          > > >

          > I used to favour double vowels, but now tend to roughly follow the
          > system used by Wordwolf. I spell "is" with one consonant because it
          > is a verb and to me would be stressed with a long "i" thus rhyming
          > with English "fleece". A prefix like FS *miss- (Englsh "mis-" and
          > German "miss-") would be unstressed and have a short "i" so I spell
          > it with a double consonant, so it sounds exactly like English "Miss".
          > I must admit with "God/good" I can't quite decide which words to use
          > in FS (god or godd), maybe "good" could be "gud" and "god" be "godd"?
          >
          > Regards
          > Robert

        • xipirho
          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 3, 2004
            > 3 juli 2004 15:04 skreb tungol65:
            > > I must admit with "God/good" I can't quite decide which words to use
            > > in FS (god or godd), maybe "good" could be "gud" and "god" be "godd"?
            >
            > Which confuses it for scandinavians, "God" is "Gud" here and "Good" is "God",
            > exactly opposite.

            Haha. Mi denk 'gud' for 'god' vulde forvír teutskeren dok, neh? ...ond dehr is manig of deh!

            > Btw, I believ developing a FS speaking language is biting your tails, it
            > probably will kill it more than make it a reality, the reason I can't speak
            > swedish or danish is because both uses a completely different set of vowels
            > which make my accent sound very, very odd and funny. Same to english - if
            > it's a rarely used language people from different germanic languages might
            > not be able to understand each other at all.

            ja, aber vi kan find de lauden dat is mehst simpel for folken tu sahg ond brauk deh in folksprahk dok, neh? mohgskeh dat is ain [reason] nikt tu brauk diftongen ...oder deh kan is saget als ain vokahl mid ain ander after et. mi denk folksprahk MUST is ain spraking tung, for et vulde is sehr bisahr if de vorden kulde nikt is saget - et vulde is svahr tu lehr auk.

            > Just my €0.02

            Haha! Mi denk dat is drollig... :-)
          • Aron Boström
            Message 5 of 18 , Jul 3, 2004
              3 juli 2004 15:04 skreb tungol65:
              > I must admit with "God/good" I can't quite decide which words to use
              > in FS (god or godd), maybe "good" could be "gud" and "god" be "godd"?

              Which confuses it for scandinavians, "God" is "Gud" here and "Good" is "God",
              exactly opposite.

              Btw, I believ developing a FS speaking language is biting your tails, it
              probably will kill it more than make it a reality, the reason I can't speak
              swedish or danish is because both uses a completely different set of vowels
              which make my accent sound very, very odd and funny. Same to english - if
              it's a rarely used language people from different germanic languages might
              not be able to understand each other at all.

              Just my €0.02

              Aron Boström
              Lund, Scania, Scandinavia, Europe
              Message 6 of 18 , Jul 8, 2004
                --- In folkspraak@yahoogroups.com, "xipirho" <xipirho@r...> wrote:
                > > 3 juli 2004 15:04 skreb tungol65:
                > > > I must admit with "God/good" I can't quite decide which words
                to use
                > > > in FS (god or godd), maybe "good" could be "gud" and "god"
                be "godd"?

                > > Which confuses it for scandinavians, "God" is "Gud" here
                and "Good" is "God",
                > > exactly opposite.
                >
                > Haha. Mi denk 'gud' for 'god' vulde forvír teutskeren dok,
                neh? ...ond dehr is manig of deh!

                Wel, de skandinávisc spráken is taemelík lytel,
                of/if man reken(count) de an-tál(number) ov sprákeren.
                Ic denk et is swár(difficult) to sciúwen(?=shun/eschew=(here, in this
                sense)avoid, maybe we could make the spelling simpler) for-wirend
                wórden, und falsc frenden, komplet/ful-staendig(completely)...

                Mág-wésen(may be) man kan máken én lista ov wónlík(common) "falsc
                frenden" for sprákeren ov én be-sonder(??=particular) sprák, lík
                englisc: FS fang= EN catch, EN fang=FS bít-tand(??? óder som-ding)
                FS gúd= SKA god/bra SKA gud=FS god etc...

                > > Btw, I believ developing a FS speaking language is biting your
                tails, it
                > > probably will kill it more than make it a reality, the reason I
                can't speak
                > > swedish or danish is because both uses a completely different set
                of vowels
                > > which make my accent sound very, very odd and funny. Same to
                english - if
                > > it's a rarely used language people from different germanic
                languages might
                > > not be able to understand each other at all.
                >
                > ja, aber vi kan find de lauden dat is mehst simpel for folken tu
                sahg ond brauk deh in folksprahk dok, neh? mohgskeh dat is ain
                [reason] nikt tu brauk diftongen ...oder deh kan is saget als ain
                vokahl mid ain ander after et. mi denk folksprahk MUST is ain
                spraking tung, for et vulde is sehr bisahr if de vorden kulde nikt is
                saget - et vulde is svahr tu lehr auk.

                Uhmmm, Já, áber´et sculde érst/foe(´)rst wésen én scríbet sprák, ic
                denk..

                > > Just my ¤0.02
                >
                > Haha! Mi denk dat is drollig... :-)
              • xipirho
                Message 7 of 18 , Jul 9, 2004
                  > --- In folkspraak@yahoogroups.com, "xipirho" <xipirho@r...> wrote:
                  > > > 3 juli 2004 15:04 skreb tungol65:
                  > to use
                  > be "godd"?
                  > > >
                  > > > Which confuses it for scandinavians, "God" is "Gud" here
                  > and "Good" is "God",
                  > > > exactly opposite.
                  > >
                  > > Haha. Mi denk 'gud' for 'god' vulde forvír teutskeren dok,
                  > neh? ...ond dehr is manig of deh!
                  >
                  > Wel, de skandinávisc spráken is taemelík lytel,
                  > of/if man reken(count) de an-tál(number) ov sprákeren.
                  > Ic denk et is swár(difficult) to sciúwen(?=shun/eschew=(here, in this
                  > sense)avoid, maybe we could make the spelling simpler) for-wirend
                  > wórden, und falsc frenden, komplet/ful-staendig(completely)...
                  >
                  > Mág-wésen(may be) man kan máken én lista ov wónlík(common) "falsc
                  > frenden" for sprákeren ov én be-sonder(??=particular) sprák, lík
                  > englisc: FS fang= EN catch, EN fang=FS bít-tand(??? óder som-ding)
                  > FS gúd= SKA god/bra SKA gud=FS god etc...

                  ja. okeh. dat laud aut glaik ain guhdlig idéa. ik denk 'god' skulde is englisk 'god' in FS dok, als vi hahb 'gott' in teutsk, ond 'god' in englisk...

                  > > > Btw, I believ developing a FS speaking language is biting your
                  > tails, it
                  > > > probably will kill it more than make it a reality, the reason I
                  > can't speak
                  > > > swedish or danish is because both uses a completely different set
                  > of vowels
                  > > > which make my accent sound very, very odd and funny. Same to
                  > english - if
                  > > > it's a rarely used language people from different germanic
                  > languages might
                  > > > not be able to understand each other at all.
                  > >
                  > > ja, aber vi kan find de lauden dat is mehst simpel for folken tu
                  > sahg ond brauk deh in folksprahk dok, neh? mohgskeh dat is ain
                  > [reason] nikt tu brauk diftongen ...oder deh kan is saget als ain
                  > vokahl mid ain ander after et. mi denk folksprahk MUST is ain
                  > spraking tung, for et vulde is sehr bisahr if de vorden kulde nikt is
                  > saget - et vulde is svahr tu lehr auk.
                  > >

                  > Uhmmm, Já, áberet sculde érst/foe()rst wésen én scríbet sprák, ic
                  > denk..

                  vel... vat mehn du [exactly]?
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jul 9, 2004

                    > > tails, it
                    > > can't speak
                    > > of vowels
                    > > english - if
                    > > languages might
                    > > >
                    > > > ja, aber vi kan find de lauden dat is mehst simpel for folken
                    tu
                    > > sahg ond brauk deh in folksprahk dok, neh? mohgskeh dat is ain
                    > > [reason] nikt tu brauk diftongen ...oder deh kan is saget als ain
                    > > vokahl mid ain ander after et. mi denk folksprahk MUST is ain
                    > > spraking tung, for et vulde is sehr bisahr if de vorden kulde
                    nikt is
                    > > saget - et vulde is svahr tu lehr auk.
                    > > >

                    > > Uhmmm, Já, áberet sculde érst/foe()rst wésen én scríbet sprák, ic
                    > > denk..
                    >
                    > vel... vat mehn du [exactly]?

                    It should be a written languagy, primarily... =S
                  • xipirho
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jul 10, 2004

                      > > > Uhmmm, Já, áberet sculde érst/foe()rst wésen én scríbet sprák, ic
                      > > > denk..
                      > >
                      > > vel... vat mehn du [exactly]?
                      >
                      > It should be a written languagy, primarily... =S

                      haha. ja. ik fortstandde dat, aber vat mehn du in faktisk [terms]? ...kan du gihb mi som [examples] of de vegen dat dain denking vulde [affect] dain denkingen op vat de tung skulde is glaik?
                      Message 10 of 18 , Jul 10, 2004

                        > > > vel... vat mehn du [exactly]?
                        > >
                        > > It should be a written languagy, primarily... =S
                        >
                        > haha. ja. ik fortstandde dat, aber vat mehn du in faktisk
                        [terms]? ...kan du gihb mi som [examples] of de vegen dat dain
                        denking vulde [affect] dain denkingen op vat de tung skulde is glaik?

                        (Ic mág/lík(?) nict "glaik",
                        dat-for de g in de begining ov(?) de wórd is én old ge-prefiks(?) dat
                        englisc und skandinávisc nict brúk,
                        ic denk "lík" sculde wésen leicter tu lérnen...

                        Hmmm, exempelen/bí-spílen...
                        Mest wórden lénet fron englisc und frans(is)c etc,
                        lík Acteur, Baby, Cool, Coiffeur, etc...
                        (Aber mág-wésen(maybe) dat is mest én ortográfisc(?) problém...)
                      • xipirho
                        Message 11 of 18 , Jul 10, 2004

                          > sprák, ic

                          > > > It should be a written languagy, primarily... =S
                          > >
                          > > haha. ja. ik fortstandde dat, aber vat mehn du in faktisk
                          > [terms]? ...kan du gihb mi som [examples] of de vegen dat dain
                          > denking vulde [affect] dain denkingen op vat de tung skulde is glaik?
                          >
                          > (Ic mág/lík(?) nict "glaik",
                          > dat-for de g in de begining ov(?) de wórd is én old ge-prefiks(?) dat
                          > englisc und skandinávisc nict brúk,
                          > ic denk "lík" sculde wésen leicter tu lérnen...

                          ak, óké. ik kende nikt dat. /li:k/ óder /laik/ vulde is best den.

                          > Hmmm, exempelen/bí-spílen...
                          > Mest wórden lénet fron englisc und frans(is)c etc,
                          > lík Acteur, Baby, Cool, Coiffeur, etc...
                          > (Aber mág-wésen(maybe) dat is mest én ortográfisc(?) problém...)

                          rekt... als du ken, ik brúk tvo bók-stáfen fór de vord so man ken hu et skulde is út-spráket, áber dé is témelig vunderlig.
                          Message 12 of 18 , Jul 10, 2004
                            --- In folkspraak@yahoogroups.com, "xipirho" <xipirho@r...> wrote:

                            > > sprák, ic

                            > > > haha. ja. ik fortstandde dat, aber vat mehn du in faktisk
                            > > [terms]? ...kan du gihb mi som [examples] of de vegen dat dain
                            > > denking vulde [affect] dain denkingen op vat de tung skulde is
                            glaik?

                            > > (Ic mág/lík(?) nict "glaik",
                            > > dat-for de g in de begining ov(?) de wórd is én old ge-prefiks(?)
                            dat
                            > > englisc und skandinávisc nict brúk,
                            > > ic denk "lík" sculde wésen leicter tu lérnen...
                            >
                            > ak, óké. ik kende nikt dat. /li:k/ óder /laik/ vulde is best den.
                            >
                            > > Hmmm, exempelen/bí-spílen...
                            > > Mest wórden lénet fron englisc und frans(is)c etc,
                            > > lík Acteur, Baby, Cool, Coiffeur, etc...
                            > > (Aber mág-wésen(maybe) dat is mest én ortográfisc(?) problém...)
                            >
                            > rekt... als du ken, ik brúk tvo bók-stáfen fór de vord so man ken
                            hu et skulde is út-spráket, áber dé is témelig vunderlig.

                            dé="that"??

                            Is de "T" in "fortstandde" én týp(?)-féler (typo)
                            Message 13 of 18 , Jul 10, 2004
                              --- In folkspraak@yahoogroups.com, "wakuran_wakaran" <hakans@w...>
                              wrote:
                              > --- In folkspraak@yahoogroups.com, "xipirho" <xipirho@r...> wrote:
                              > > > --- In folkspraak@yahoogroups.com, "xipirho" <xipirho@r...>

                              > > > sprák, ic

                              > > > [terms]? ...kan du gihb mi som [examples] of de vegen dat dain
                              > > > denking vulde [affect] dain denkingen op vat de tung skulde is
                              > glaik?
                              > > >

                              > > > (Ic mág/lík(?) nict "glaik",
                              > > > dat-for de g in de begining ov(?) de wórd is én old ge-prefiks
                              (?)
                              > dat
                              > > > englisc und skandinávisc nict brúk,
                              > > > ic denk "lík" sculde wésen leicter tu lérnen...
                              > >
                              > > ak, óké. ik kende nikt dat. /li:k/ óder /laik/ vulde is best den.
                              > >
                              > > > Hmmm, exempelen/bí-spílen...
                              > > > Mest wórden lénet fron englisc und frans(is)c etc,
                              > > > lík Acteur, Baby, Cool, Coiffeur, etc...
                              > > > (Aber mág-wésen(maybe) dat is mest én ortográfisc(?) problém...)
                              > >
                              > > rekt... als du ken, ik brúk tvo bók-stáfen fór de vord so man ken
                              > hu et skulde is út-spráket, áber dé is témelig vunderlig.
                              >
                              > dé="that"??
                              >
                              > Is de "T" in "fortstandde" én týp(?)-féler (typo)

                              Sculde háben wéset týp-féling...
                            • xipirho
                              Message 14 of 18 , Jul 12, 2004
                                > --- In folkspraak@yahoogroups.com, "xipirho" <xipirho@r...> wrote:

                                > > > sprák, ic

                                > > > [terms]? ...kan du gihb mi som [examples] of de vegen dat dain
                                > > > denking vulde [affect] dain denkingen op vat de tung skulde is
                                > glaik?
                                > > >

                                > > > (Ic mág/lík(?) nict "glaik",
                                > > > dat-for de g in de begining ov(?) de wórd is én old ge-prefiks(?)
                                > dat
                                > > > englisc und skandinávisc nict brúk,
                                > > > ic denk "lík" sculde wésen leicter tu lérnen...
                                > >
                                > > ak, óké. ik kende nikt dat. /li:k/ óder /laik/ vulde is best den.
                                > >
                                > > > Hmmm, exempelen/bí-spílen...
                                > > > Mest wórden lénet fron englisc und frans(is)c etc,
                                > > > lík Acteur, Baby, Cool, Coiffeur, etc...
                                > > > (Aber mág-wésen(maybe) dat is mest én ortográfisc(?) problém...)
                                > >
                                > > rekt... als du ken, ik brúk tvo bók-stáfen fór de vord so man ken
                                > hu et skulde is út-spráket, áber dé is témelig vunderlig.
                                >
                                > dé="that"??

                                né, "they". in dís kontekst et mén de sám ting dok.

                                > Is de "T" in "fortstandde" én týp(?)-féler (typo)

                                ja. sori.