runic transcriber

  • evert
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2004
      Hi,

      If you are interested in using runes, you might be interested in my
      experimental online transcriber:

      http://www.elspeet.info/runescribe/

      Special characters like Å, ó, ú, ð, ... are not supported yet.

      I'm using the official unicode table and as much different runes as
      possible.

      Evert
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2004
        That's nice, but it is not a phonetic transcription, only letter-by-
        letter, well, it is still rather cool...
        What alphabet are you using?..