Correction and Agreement

  • R. Belser
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11 7:31 AM
      First, with a blush still on my cheeks, let me apologize for my typo in my
      last message--when I read my message in the digest form in which I receive
      Folkspraak, I noticed that I'd left out the 2nd "i" in the word
      "familiar". But the reason I'm writing is to second the motion of the
      poster who suggested that Folkspraak retain the German practice of
      capitalizing nouns. This is an excellent idea, and should aid in learning
      the written version of the language, as well as echoing one of the more
      logical features of written German.
      Beneficium accipere libertatem est vendere.
      regmeister@...
    • Dan Dawes
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12 9:29 AM
        In the proposed Folkspraak grammar the nouns are captalized. I think it may
        help to make meanings more clear.

        First, with a blush still on my cheeks, let me apologize for my typo in my
        last message--when I read my message in the digest form in which I receive
        Folkspraak, I noticed that I'd left out the 2nd "i" in the word
        "familiar". But the reason I'm writing is to second the motion of the
        poster who suggested that Folkspraak retain the German practice of
        capitalizing nouns. This is an excellent idea, and should aid in learning
        the written version of the language, as well as echoing one of the more
        logical features of written German.
        Beneficium accipere libertatem est vendere.
        regmeister@...

        Campaign 2000 is here!
        http://www.onelist.com
        Discuss your thoughts; get informed at ONElist. See our homepage.

        Folkspraak Discussion List, http://www.langmaker.com/folksprk.htm