Re: [folkspraak] Re: "it" and "yous"/ 'et' ond ?'duen'?

  • Xipirho
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2003
      OK. Well your "et" seems good to me. What about you plural though? - iu? ju? i? or something else? Maybe even make it regular like 'yous' - 'duen'? What do you think?

      OK. Vel dues "et" sehm gohd tu mik. Vat [about] du pluhral [though]? - iu? ju? i? ohder somting [else]? [Maybe even] mahk et regulik lihk 'yous' - 'duen'? Vat tenk du?