Collection of texts from april 2002 to aug 2003

  • don_skov
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2003
      This is just a small advertisment for my new folkspraak korpus.
      43 pages of folkspraak texts.

      We all know, that many texts, that aren't posted in the files
      section, are quickly forgot by all, often even by those, who wrote
      it. Therefore I have made this Corpus of Folkspraak . A Compendium of
      all Folkspraak texts, which are between tuesday april 16 and monday
      August 18 posted to the e-mail list. This is the first version of the
      Corpus, later i will put additional texts into the compendium, I mean
      thereby text from the beginning till now. I havne't changed the text,
      I have only given each text a new heading, in my Folkspraak dialect,
      because I have collected this Corpus naturally. There is only one new
      text in this corpus, that is my new babel text, that I shall later
      post to the "Babel texts" folder. Later i will also try adn improve
      the layout

      Vi vet all, dat muj texten, dat nigt in de "files" sektion vord
      sendt, snell fogesses von all, oft ok von de, wu hat et skrivt.
      Darfur hav ik makkt dit Korpus von Folkspraak. En kompendium von all
      de Folkspraak texten, dat tvesen Tyrsdag 16. April 2002 und Mandag
      18 . August 2003 ar postet in de e-mail-liste. Dit ar erste versjon
      von dit Korpus, later vill ik mer texten in de kompendium insetten,
      damit men ik texten von de beginning til nu. Ik hav in de texten niks
      endert, blott hav ik givt all teksten en new overskrivt, op min
      Folkspraak dialekt, fordi ik hav sammelt dit Korpus naturlik. Der ar
      blott en new tekst in dit Korpus, dat ar min new Babel tekst, dat ik
      vill ok later posten intu de "babel texts" mappe. Later vill ik ok
      forsukken de layout guter tu makken