Re: [folkspraak] beginner s questions: up to date grammar / vocabulary / contribution to voc.

  • bonesplitter@email.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22 4:35 AM
      From: "Adam <a.dam@...>" <a.dam@...>
      Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 10:51:52 -0000
      To: folkspraak@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [folkspraak] beginner s questions: up to date grammar / vocabulary / contribution to voc.

      > Dag to allen!
      > First of all, right away, which is the most recent version of the
      > Folksprak grammar?
      > I also wonder if there s anything like a compelation of the
      > vocabulary being fit for use?
      > (I can t open most of the files yet...)
      > And finally, if I really wanted to contribute to one of the files,
      > what do I have to do?
      > Well, anyway, and how ever,
      > best Gryten und salutje,
      > Adam.

      Well right now we don't really have an up to dat grammar, but i have made a folder in whivh there are sugested grammars, my own, which I am currently working on a update on, and two others one of them is a grammar which counts in the result of the polls we have running, tro and take look.
      as for the vocabulary, i am as confused as you, they seem to be in different folders and knowbody knows what to call anything, just try and download all of them and take a look.

      Greetings Christian
      http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

      Meet Singles
      http://corp.mail.com/lavalife