New FolkSpraak grammar ready!

  • Jeffrey Henning
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 1999
      Thanks to the hard work of Dan Dawes, there is finally a Folkspraak grammar
      available. That was actually the impetus for starting this list. You can
      check out the grammar from http://www.langmaker.com/

      Dan is a member of this list, and he and I would appreciate any comments or
      suggestions about the proposed grammar.

      Best regards,

      Jeffrey Henning
      LangMaker.com - Invent Your Own Language
      Jeffrey.Henning.com - Croatian Notation, Santa Paravia & Fiumaccio for
      Windows
    • MObsidian@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 1999
        Hello,

        Well this is the first time I said anything here, but here goes. First of
        all I think you guys did a great job with the grammar. You simplified it to
        point where it could be learned quite easily and quickly. One thing I did
        notice was that in word order. You had the typically word order and the way
        to form questions, but nothing about how to form a command. I would suggest,
        if you need suggestions about it, to do what Germans do, and that is
        verb-subject-object with a "!" at the end. Just what I thought.

        Mike Banghart