Hello, I'm a newbie!

  • Master
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 1999
      And I bet you hate newbies.
      I'm looking for something to help learn Folkspraak, and I'm also looking for
      a language maker to help with Hulanic, Engluase and some other projects. Can
      somebody also help me by sending some info on general language making?
      And how do you create a list at ONElist?
      Master
      joel.try@...
      The Creatures 2 Lord
      Roman Praefect
    • BriBri56@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2000
        Hallo, und vilkom

        (Dat ne micht bin gut Folkspraak - vi bin makende und skrivende der spraak en
        fitsens und spurtsens)

        You'll want to visit www.langmaker.com - you'll find links to free software
        onelist.com/subscribe/langmaker. You oughta go to google.com and type in the
        keyword CONLANG. Also search for Scattered Tongues, a webring of constructed
        languages and related sites.

        As for Folkspraak, check out the Files and the Messages.
      • Master
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2000
          Well, been to langmaker a few years ago and downloaded Langmaker. Should
          check out the others though. Into Creatures 1, 2 or 3?
          Master
          > (Dat ne micht bin gut Folkspraak - vi bin makende und skrivende der spraak
          en
          > fitsens und spurtsens)
          >
          > You'll want to visit www.langmaker.com - you'll find links to free
          software
          > for langmaking under Resources. You'll want to subscribe to www.
          > onelist.com/subscribe/langmaker. You oughta go to google.com and type in
          the
          > keyword CONLANG. Also search for Scattered Tongues, a webring of
          constructed
          > languages and related sites.
          >
          > As for Folkspraak, check out the Files and the Messages.
          >
          > > Folkspraak Discussion List, http://www.langmaker.com/folksprk.htm

        • Jeffrey Henning
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 2, 2000
            What are Creatures 1, 2 & 3 and where can I find them?

            Best regards,

            Jeffrey Henning
            http://www.LangMaker.com/ - Invent Your Own Language
            "If Bill Gates had a nickel for every time Windows crashed.... Oh, wait, he
            does!"
            > Well, been to langmaker a few years ago and downloaded Langmaker. Should
            > check out the others though. Into Creatures 1, 2 or 3?
            > Master

          • Dan Dawes
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 3, 2000
              Go to www.onelist.com. There are instructions regarding the creation of new
              onelists.

              Folkspraak should have been named Germanlish. Hopefully, you have half the
              blueprint to Folkspraak already in your English-speaking head. The rest you
              can get from following the site, although Folkspraak is hardly a completely
              conlang.

              I'm looking for something to help learn Folkspraak, and I'm also looking for
              a language maker to help with Hulanic, Engluase and some other projects. Can
              somebody also help me by sending some info on general language making?
              And how do you create a list at ONElist?
              Master
              joel.try@...
              The Creatures 2 Lord
              Roman Praefect

              Sign up for eLerts at:

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 4, 2000
                Ik finded Www.Creatures3.com. Der Program ersheine sver interesant. Nu Ik
                must find $39.95. Kanne du laere der Norns enig Spraak dat du vele?

                I found the www.Creatures3.com website, and the software looks like a lot of
                fun. Now I've just got to find $39.95! (Too bad Santa didn't know about
                this!) Can you teach the Norns any language you choose?

                Brian
              • Master
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 8, 2000
                  Can you teach the Norns any language you choose?

                  Yes. You can change the words the Teaching Computers teach. (I have'nt got
                  Creatures 3, only 1 and 2).

                  Master