  • bonesplitter@email.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 26, 2002
      I sat and read the letters from the discussion, about a new grammar, when i got an idee, why not make a folder in our group homepage named ptemporary grammars, in which we can post our own proposals for a new grammer, give our biddings to how it should look, it would also be a great help to new folkspraakers if they didn't have to make up their own system if they could, just take a look in the temporary grammars' section, and see how they could do, or at least get inspired to use some elements in their own dialect.
      Such a folder would also give us a insight in the main differences between some of the dialects
      i think it is a very good idee,

      what do you think?

      at least i think that i will make such a folder, and then people can use it if they want.

      regards christian
      http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

      Get 4 DVDs for $.49 cents! plus shipping & processing. Click to join.
      http://oas-central.realmedia.com/RealMedia/ads/click_lx.ads/mail.com/columbiahouse/1112745096/x09/ExactAdv/ColumbiaHouse_IO473_7.19_8.19/blank.gif/636632633232383133383736634333430
    • Hans Kamp
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 26, 2002

        I definitely agree, but not only about the grammar, but also about other
        parts of the language, for example the vocabulary.

        I tustim gans, ma net allen over de Grammatika, ma okso over de andere Delen
        af de Spraak, soals de Wordlist.

        Hans Kamp.
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2011
          Sorry for the loss of your father Ingmar. You have my sincere sympathies
          and I'm sure from here onwards things can only get better.
          -David

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 4, 2011
            Thanks, he was buried yesterday, that was on his 69th birthay btw.
            But maybe we should end this subject here for now and go on with FS, it may be a bit off-scaring