Re: [folkspraak] Re: Grammar / Sie

  • Xipirho
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2002
      Was biny al <this> "excellent" xais (was bine di dence von <this> neu
      wort?!)? cony nihty ecselent/ekselent bine mer gud? Ich dence dat "hok
      en" oer <some> diq mer dutx lic dat cony biny mer mer (how do you say
      "even better"?) gud! Dy <rest> von dy brjf bine ver wais makende, danc
      for het!

      Gud dag.

      What is this "excellent" shit (what are you thinking of this new
      word?!)? could not ecselent/ekselent be more good? I think that "high
      one" or some thing more German like that could be even more good! The
      rest of the letter is very informative (wise making), thanks for that!

      Good day.