Re: Folksprak-Bot

  • David
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 13, 2013
      Hi Christian, you might need to explain what it does and how to use it.

      --- In folkspraak@yahoogroups.com, Fenris <fenris.kcf@...> wrote:

      > Hy
      > **
      > I'm happy to anounce that i brought a first version of my Folksprak-Bot
      > online. It has just a small vocabulary yet, but it's already capable of
      > forming simple sentences and such.
      > I would be happy if you'd try it out and help me improving/expanding it.
      > It is accessible through the IRC-Channel (##folksprak on
      > irc.freenode.net â€" Webchat-Link
      > <http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=##folksprak>).
      >
      > Greetings,
      > Christian

    • Fenris
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 13, 2013
        I would have, if you'd stayed in the channel some more seconds :)
        But you're right: I'll better place a static explaination in the topic.

        Am 14.08.2013 01:09, schrieb David:
        > Hi Christian, you might need to explain what it does and how to use it.
        >
        > --- In folkspraak@yahoogroups.com, Fenris<fenris.kcf@...> wrote:
        >> Hy
        >> **
        >> I'm happy to anounce that i brought a first version of my Folksprak-Bot
        >> online. It has just a small vocabulary yet, but it's already capable of
        >> forming simple sentences and such.
        >> I would be happy if you'd try it out and help me improving/expanding it.
        >> It is accessible through the IRC-Channel (##folksprak on
        >> irc.freenode.net â€" Webchat-Link
        >> <http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=##folksprak>).
        >>
        >> Greetings,
        >> Christian

      • David
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 13, 2013
          Sorry, I can't really chat in real time at the moment. Boss is looking over my shoulder :-)