Folksprak-Bot

  • Fenris
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 13, 2013
      Hy
      **
      I'm happy to anounce that i brought a first version of my Folksprak-Bot
      online. It has just a small vocabulary yet, but it's already capable of
      forming simple sentences and such.
      I would be happy if you'd try it out and help me improving/expanding it.
      It is accessible through the IRC-Channel (##folksprak on
      irc.freenode.net — Webchat-Link
      <http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=##folksprak>).

      Greetings,
      Christian

    • David
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 13, 2013
        Hi Christian, you might need to explain what it does and how to use it.

        --- In folkspraak@yahoogroups.com, Fenris <fenris.kcf@...> wrote:

        > Hy
        > **
        > I'm happy to anounce that i brought a first version of my Folksprak-Bot
        > online. It has just a small vocabulary yet, but it's already capable of
        > forming simple sentences and such.
        > I would be happy if you'd try it out and help me improving/expanding it.
        > It is accessible through the IRC-Channel (##folksprak on
        > irc.freenode.net â€" Webchat-Link
        > <http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=##folksprak>).
        >
        > Greetings,
        > Christian

      • Fenris
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 13, 2013
          I would have, if you'd stayed in the channel some more seconds :)
          But you're right: I'll better place a static explaination in the topic.

          Am 14.08.2013 01:09, schrieb David:
          > Hi Christian, you might need to explain what it does and how to use it.
          >
          > --- In folkspraak@yahoogroups.com, Fenris<fenris.kcf@...> wrote:
          >> Hy
          >> **
          >> I'm happy to anounce that i brought a first version of my Folksprak-Bot
          >> online. It has just a small vocabulary yet, but it's already capable of
          >> forming simple sentences and such.
          >> I would be happy if you'd try it out and help me improving/expanding it.
          >> It is accessible through the IRC-Channel (##folksprak on
          >> irc.freenode.net â€" Webchat-Link
          >> <http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=##folksprak>).
          >>
          >> Greetings,
          >> Christian

        • David
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 13, 2013
            Sorry, I can't really chat in real time at the moment. Boss is looking over my shoulder :-)