Re: [folkspraak] Re: Folksprak Facebook

  • Fenris
    Message 1 of 35 , Dec 28, 2012
      Hmm, nope. I'm absolutely not willing to join facebook. If you follow
      this thread you will notice that others also mentioned their aversion
      against it. Still i think it's a good idea to have the group and spread
      the word via this so called /social network/. But noone should be forced
      to use it in any way. That and the fact that yahoo-groups and
      mailing-lists are out-dated, inconvenient and awkward for such a project
      (not in general) were the reasons for me to suggest the creation of a
      different ressource, namely a Wiki.

      It's OK for me if the IRC-channel-thing is dropped. But i definitely
      want to hold on the idea of a better platform for storing, organizing
      and accessing information about Folkspraak, its grammer, its vocabulary
      and so on.

      Christian

      Am 28.12.2012 01:07, schrieb Andrew Jarrette:

      > Well, we've already got the Facebook group for conversations and
      > questions; I don't quite know what you mean about bundling and
      > structuring information, data, or learning-material, although there's
      > plenty of learning-material at the Yahoo group. But maybe a Wiki
      > version of that would be more convenient. I suggest you join the
      > Facebook group (first join Facebook if you haven't already) and broach
      > this topic there.
      >
      > Andrew.

    • Nissa Annakindt
      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 1, 2013
        I already joined. I think having a Facebook page also would be a good idea,
        not everyone likes to join the groups.