Re: [folkspraak] Re: Folksprak Facebook

  • Andrew Jarrette
    Message 1 of 35 , Dec 27, 2012
      The facebook group is flourishing, with several new members.

      I missed the whole IRC-Channel thing; what was that?

      I don't know much about creating a Wiki, that's probably why I didn't respond to it.  But I don't remember what the question was.

      Andrew

      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 1, 2013
        I already joined. I think having a Facebook page also would be a good idea,
        not everyone likes to join the groups.