Re: [folkspraak] Re: Folksprak Facebook

  • Will Beazley
    Message 1 of 35 , Dec 27, 2012
      yes to the wiki, what was the question?

      --

      ________________________________
      From: Fenris <fenris.kcf@...>
      To: folkspraak@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 10:36 AM
      Subject: Re: [folkspraak] Re: Folksprak Facebook

      So how is it going in the facebook-group? Is it gaining new members?

      PS: Regarding the IRC-Channel: I never saw anyone in the channel since i
      created it. I guess apart from me noone ever vizited it. Also noone
      replied to my question about creating a Wiki. I would have appreciated
      if i would have gotten at least a simple 'yes' or 'no', but nothing...

      Am 30.11.2012 02:29, schrieb David:

      > I've changed the name to "Folksprak (Germanic conlangs).
      >
      > To join you need to go to http://www.facebook.com/groups/folksprak/
      > and apply to join. Once I've approved your membership you are able to
      > add and approve your own friends' memberships.

    • Nissa Annakindt
      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 1, 2013
        I already joined. I think having a Facebook page also would be a good idea,
        not everyone likes to join the groups.