Re: Folksprak Facebook

  • David
    Message 1 of 35 , Nov 29, 2012
      I've changed the name to "Folksprak (Germanic conlangs).

      To join you need to go to http://www.facebook.com/groups/folksprak/
      and apply to join. Once I've approved your membership you are able to add and approve your own friends' memberships.

      --- In folkspraak@yahoogroups.com, "David" <parked@...> wrote:

      > I've created the Germanic conlang group now. It's called "Folksprak". I don't know how to add people if they're not my Facebook friends already. So I guess you're all going to need to find it and try to join it.
      >

      > --- In folkspraak@yahoogroups.com, "David" <parked@> wrote:
      > >
      > > No I haven't had time to create the Facebook group yet. I've not set one up before, so I want to research it, so I can do it right.
      > >
      > > I didn't know about the IRC channel. I haven't used those before. I'll look into this.
      > >
      > > --- In folkspraak@yahoogroups.com, Christian Fraß <fenris.kcf@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > David, have you already created the facebook-group?
      > > >
      > > > I have to ask again, since there wasn't any response so far (neither
      > > > positive nor negative): Is there any interest in having a Wiki for
      > > > Folkspraak?
      > > >
      > > > I also didn't see anyone in the IRC-channel so far.
      > > >
      > > > I can't believe that there is no interest in at least one of the three
      > > > things mentioned ...
      > > >

      > > > Greetings,
      > > > Christian

    • Nissa Annakindt
      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 1, 2013
        I already joined. I think having a Facebook page also would be a good idea,
        not everyone likes to join the groups.