Re: Folksprak Facebook

  • David
    Message 1 of 35 , Nov 20, 2012
      I've just thought of something to add or raise. Perhaps the Facebook group could be Germanic conlangs in general. This might attract a wider audience and generate more interest in Folksprak -- assuming that the majority of the group discussion is Folksprak related.

      --- In folkspraak@yahoogroups.com, "David" <parked@...> wrote:

      > This group has got really quiet lately. In fact, all the Yahoo conlang groups that I subscribe to are increasingly unused.
      >
      > I'm not entirely pessimistic -- I think it says something about the changing landscape of Social media. Yahoo groups aren't the state-of-the-art or fashionable. anymore.
      >
      > There are a few very lively conlanging groups established on Facebook now. I contribute to those.
      >
      > I think that we should found a Folksprak Facebook group. I think this may be a more attractive and fashionable forum for developing this project.
      >
      > Anybody have anything to add?
      >
      > --David Parke

    • Nissa Annakindt
      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 1, 2013
        I already joined. I think having a Facebook page also would be a good idea,
        not everyone likes to join the groups.