Re: [folkspraak] Re: gorman

  • Dafydd Blaidd
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3, 2012
      I must say, this is quite the language. It looks rather beautiful. If it is alright with you, "chamavian", that I learn more about the pronunciation and grammar of Gorman.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 7, 2012
        Thanks, Dafydd!

        You can find all information about the Gorman language at:

        you have to become a member of that group to read the messages
        in which the grammar etc. is described

        Cheers
        Imme & Ingmar

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 8, 2012
          Sorry, I wrote one has to become a member in order to read messages at
          http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/lancogorman/
          but that is not the case, everyone can just read them from the screen.

          Btw remember that the creator, my son, is 13 years old when you look at this and want to criticize it... Thanks, Ingmar