gorman

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3 7:08 AM
      hi,
      my 13 years old son also has been caught by the virus of language making:

    • swartsaxon
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3 9:50 AM

        > hi,
        > my 13 years old son also has been caught by the virus of language making:

        Like father, like son. Hilarious. You must be proud. That's great.

        Andrew
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 4 11:55 AM
          Yes, I most certainly am proud. And his Gorman language doesn't look too bad either. He's now learning English and French for the first time at school this year, next year he'll get German and Latin too, and in the third year Greek as well.

          An example of Gorman here below:

          Gorman ou Lancô Gorman binet uon artîstîcô lancô ullaidenet dô lancôy rôman ô lancôy german. (Gorman or Gorman Language is a constructed language, that came from the romance languages and the german languages.) Diçusar avic membrôy abbot Gorman! (Discuss with the members about Gorman!)

          Gorman binete creardet torc Imme Roerdinkholder. (Gorman was created by Imme Roerdinkholder.)
          Tüs, werâ to wactind all? (So, where are you waiting on?)

          --- In folkspraak@yahoogroups.com, "swartsaxon" <anjarrette@...> wrote:

          > > hi,
          > > my 13 years old son also has been caught by the virus of language making:

          > Like father, like son. Hilarious. You must be proud. That's great.
          >

          > Andrew

        • Dafydd Blaidd
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 3, 2012
            I must say, this is quite the language. It looks rather beautiful. If it is alright with you, "chamavian", that I learn more about the pronunciation and grammar of Gorman.

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 7, 2012
              Thanks, Dafydd!

              You can find all information about the Gorman language at:

              you have to become a member of that group to read the messages
              in which the grammar etc. is described

              Cheers
              Imme & Ingmar

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 8, 2012
                Sorry, I wrote one has to become a member in order to read messages at
                http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/lancogorman/
                but that is not the case, everyone can just read them from the screen.

                Btw remember that the creator, my son, is 13 years old when you look at this and want to criticize it... Thanks, Ingmar