Re: [folkspraak] Names Gothic- Germanic

  • Hermann Philipps
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2012
      Hi Mike.

      Thanks for this interesting piece of Gothic information.

      Geocities was closed a few years ago but a large part of those now
      defunct websites were preserved by some highly laudable people. All
      one has to do is to replace the 'g' by 'r'.

      So the original website now can be accessed at:-
      http://www.reocities.com/Paris/Salon/2385/gothnames.html

      You can look at the source code, and in the header of the HTML file
      you will find the line:-

      So the author was one Tim O'Neill.

      I didn't pursue "tim o'neill" on the web much further but a diligent
      search will surely uncover more about him.

      Hermann