Re: Kolonialdeutsch / Weltdeutsch

    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 10, 2011
      Your Foolspraak looks very much like a kind of Dutch or Plattdeutsch ;-)

      --- In folkspraak@yahoogroups.com, "Hermann" <hphilipps@...> wrote:

      > For lüde wat noch meer will weten om 'kolonialdeutsch', hier is noch een link wat seer precies dit thema behandeld un ook de grammatiek van kolonialdeutsch beschreifd:
      >
      > http://web.fu-berlin.de/phin/phin31/p31t3.htm
      >
      > Excuse my totally un-foolspraak attempt at something pan-Germanik. I have not yet found time to go deeper into Folkspraak.
      >
      > Bent hertelik gegrutt,
      > Hermann

      > > Hermann Philipps (member of Frenkisch) sent this to me:
      > >
      > > And here is more:
      > > http://cmsimple-le.eu/demos/plattsprak/de/?Kolonial-Deutsch
      > >

      > > --- In folkspraak@yahoogroups.com, "chamavian" <roerd096@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Here you can find the original in PDF !
      > > >
      > > > http://edocs.ub.uni-frankfurt.de/volltexte/2007/9160/

    • nordslesviger
      Message 34 of 34 , Oct 28, 2011
        Hi David

        It is a good example you came up with :-) Well, you are right if we don't use inflection we have to use something else to give the same meaning.

        > Ich gehe im Haus = I am walking around inside the house.
        > Ich gehe ins Haus = I am walking into the house.

        I would suggest:
        Ich gehe um in de Haus. (oder: Ich gehe um in de inner von de Haus)
        Ich gehe in de Haus.

        Seen from a native German speakers point of view it is bad German. But seen from my point it is just a different language with a another grammar.

        Björn