Aktivitet!

  • Dinkel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 1999
      Welkomm Vrenens <Welcome Friends>

      Finally some real activity in here! Awesome. Ive been compiling a complete wordlist from the original lexicon and any additions that have happened to come along thus far. Ive started to generate some essential/basic words that I couldnt find information on, ie: Ja=yes, Ne=no. that type of thing. Ill post what I have thus far, which doesnt include anything new since 10/13/99. But it will give everyone (especially us neolangmakers) something to work with. The words ive added are proceeded with a question mark. I basically just took what looked like the most common elements of English, German, Dutch, and Danish, and developed the new word. The list is alphabetized according to the english translation. So I ask that everyone please provide some input with regards to the list and the additions. Ill be updating the list periodically, especially now that we should see some real word generation with Duplex. I also have complied a complete article on the language, taking the introduction/info from the langmaker.com site and the wordlist and editing them together to create one full document. Ill be incorporating the languages history very shortly, so if anyone is interested, just let me know and ill shoot you a copy.

      Lets concentrate on getting the basics down, using that base whenever possible (like emails) and then building the rest of the language from there. The Pidgin Folkspraak should be as close to real language where possible.

      Farwel,
      Dinkel@...