lykkig ny-jar

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2010
      For de Ny-Seulanders ond Australiers: alred lykkig ny-jar!
      For de rest: noch en lykkig latest dag av 2010!
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 1, 2011
        Ond nu oek for all ander lyden: en lykkig 2011 !

        > For de Ny-Seulanders ond Australiers: alred lykkig ny-jar!
        > For de rest: noch en lykkig latest dag av 2010!

      • Andrew Jarrette
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 1, 2011
          Tank Ingmar, lykkig ny jar to di oek.  Ha du min "Merry Mail" karte ontfangen?

          ________________________________
          Ond nu oek for all ander lyden: en lykkig 2011 !

          > For de Ny-Seulanders ond Australiers: alred lykkig ny-jar!
          > For de rest: noch en lykkig latest dag av 2010!

        • David
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 1, 2011
            Ja gelykkig ny jar to all de folksprekers.
            Ek hop dat dis jar shall wese en gode for all.
            For de wereld, wynsh ek for frid ond minder armod, katastrofes, hunger, krig ond sykdom.
            For mi, wynsh ek for en ferloev to en warm tropish land, war ek shall ete mangos ond ananas, drinke cocktails ond fatte massagjes med kokosnuttoli.

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 1, 2011
              Ha ha, du ha de best wynshen.  Iss Ny-Seuland nicht tropish to dis tid fon de
              jar?

              ________________________________
              Ja gelykkig ny jar to all de folksprekers.
              Ek hop dat dis jar shall wese en gode for all.
              For de wereld, wynsh ek for frid ond minder armod, katastrofes, hunger, krig ond
              sykdom.
              For mi, wynsh ek for en ferloev to en warm tropish land, war ek shall ete mangos
              ond ananas, drinke cocktails ond fatte massagjes med kokosnuttoli.

              --- In folkspraak@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Jarrette <anjarrette@...> wrote:

              > Tank Ingmar, lykkig ny jar to di oek.  Ha du min "Merry Mail" karte
              ontfangen?

              > ________________________________

            • Richard B
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 1, 2011
                Ond for du, chamavian.

                Richard
                There never was a good war or a bad peace.
                Benjamin Franklin

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 1, 2011
                    Sorry, I should have written "gelykkig" instead of "lykkig", I was too lazy to look the word up in the Folksprak wordlist. Lykkig is a Middelsprake word, but we decided to use the language of the Folksprak to English and English to Folksprak as our standard FS.

                    Maybe we should officially announce on the Middelsprake, Frenkisch and whatever other FS sites/groups that we stop using those languages and chose one Folksprak, and redirect to this FS site here.