Re: Apologize for typos, bad grammar & spelling

    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 12, 2010
      Maybe it's already a good start to reverse the FS to English wordbook

      http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/cDfeTJUuJznYG5D0CP4s6ERN8sQ3TasllqqVt42EGR3s31jGx2-_DX9QndZQ14SkdPuGO4ejxORPctWt200/Vordboken/Folksprak%20to%20english.html

      but I myself, I wouldn't know how to do that

      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 13, 2010
        Ek men datt en god beginning mag wese umrekkene de English-Frenkisch
        wordbok. Ek ha beginned datt ond ha ferrehted A-C.
        Ek ferandered de Frenkisch worden to der Folksprak kognaten. Per
        eksempel Frenkisch schreck to Folksprak shrekk.

        Magshej somme ander medliden moege kunne umrekkene de rest av dis EN-FK
        wordbok. Ek ha to mannig affaeres nu. Ek kann fershaffe ju med de
        datafilen for dis. Ett iss ser leht to redigere, fordatt ett is bloet en
        .txt fil.

        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 13, 2010
          That would help a lot. But we have to keep in mind that Folksprak is not Frenkish, of course, so it is not just a matter of changing vowels and spelling. The established form of Folksprak is to be found in the file Folksprak to English dictionary the link is referring to.