New guy says hello

  • Richard B
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2009
      Hello all -

      My name's Richard.  I just joined the group and I'm keenly interested in finding out about Folkspraak which I found referened at omniglot.com whilst searching for something else.  I am an OK German-speaker and have enough knowledge of Dutch that I can more or less read it.

      Richard
      Do one thing every day that scares you.
       Eleanor Roosevelt

    • Stephan Schneider
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2009
        Hello Richard,

        welcome to Folkspraak. You can find word lists in the files section and the database. A list of Folkspraak words created by Ingmar, David and me is in the database "Comparison 3 FS varieties".

        Best regards,
        Stephan