Folksprak hosting site

  • tungol65
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2009
      Hi All,

      I haven't posted for ages, but still keep an eye on the group and now with more time on my hands have been working again on my own version of Folksprak. One of my other hobbies is civic heraldry and I sometimes combine the two by creating Folksprak items on the subject.
      I was wondering if there was a need for a central Folksprak hosting site, where interested members could upload pages about their own versions of Folksprak and other items in Folksprak about their hobbies or interests. Hopefully in that way creating an interesting and useful resource in Folksprak. What do you think?

      Regards
      Robert
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2009
        Hi Robert,

        Why don't you post some of your writings in FS about civic heraldry. I would be interested to see somebody else's take on FS and interested to see what vocabulary you have needed to come up with for the subject.

        I would like to write more in FS or in my own "dialect" Frenkisch. But I spend most of my efforts researching new vocabulary.

        --- In folkspraak@yahoogroups.com, "tungol65" <rdw.young@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > I haven't posted for ages, but still keep an eye on the group and now with more time on my hands have been working again on my own version of Folksprak. One of my other hobbies is civic heraldry and I sometimes combine the two by creating Folksprak items on the subject.
        > I was wondering if there was a need for a central Folksprak hosting site, where interested members could upload pages about their own versions of Folksprak and other items in Folksprak about their hobbies or interests. Hopefully in that way creating an interesting and useful resource in Folksprak. What do you think?
        >
        > Regards
        > Robert

      • tungol65
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 11, 2009
          Hi David,

          OK will do, I'll get something presentable together. I did have some pages before I'll re-work them.

          Regards
          Robert