Re: got a cam for xmas lets chat!

  • 'Elle Mueller'
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2008
      --- In folkspraak@yahoogroups.com, Karine <karine988@...> wrote:
      > I'm pretty drunk right now i shouldnt be allowed on the internet
      > when i drink LOL

      Apparently our dear fellow philologist Karine has been drinking quite
      a bit lately! She cannot decide whether she is a housewife in her
      forties, or a divorcee in her 50s!

      Let us hope that one of her new year's resolutions includes keeping
      liquor away from her internet activities, and her fantasies away from
      this group. ^_^
    • Abrigon Gusiq
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 29, 2008
        Sadly I think only the modertor can keep her and like away and who is the moderator/owner now, and where have they gone?

        Gut Tag

        Mike
        Alaska
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 30, 2008
          Ja, lykkig ig kan do dat self in de Middelspraak grup,
          du schal finde nik enig spam daer.

          Ji al aere welkomme to see de MS grup:

          On ig wynsche ju al een good nue jaar!

          Ingmar Roerdinkholder aka Chamavian