story into FS

  • Nightvid F. Cole
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2007
      Although the immediate page at http://www.lowlands-l.net/anniversary/contents-es.php is written in Spanish, it has links to very short versions of the same story written in many different languages and dialects, including Esperanto and a number of Germanic dialects and languages, including some spoken by very few people such as North Frisian. It might be interesting to create an FS version, don't you think?

      -Nightvid
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2007
        Hee hee hee. Me and Ingmar did versions of my Folkspraak and his
        Middelspraak on that site about 2 years ago. AFAIK, they are still
        there. They could be well be updated a bit -- my FS has changed
        somewhat since I posted that.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 8, 2007
          Yeah, look under "artificial languages", you can even listen to our
          stories. I did a few more translations: Interlingua, Low Saxon of S.
          Drenthe and of Hamaland (Chamavia!) the latter done by my late
          granny, and my wife Barbara recorded the Dutch version ;-)

          Ingmar / Chamavian